Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Ammunition
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 12/28/2005 7:44:38 AM EDT
You could not believe the dumb ass I just talked to at Sportmans Guide. I had ordered 1000rds. It was getting shipped on the Jan. 10th but they never gave me my club discount so I called and wanted it corrected.
The guy stopped my first order and filled out a second
Only thing is now I don't get my damn ammo till 3-28-06
I would have just said forget about it and paid the extra $6 to have it in 2 weeks  
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 8:10:07 AM EDT
[#1]
called them back to try and get some on the 10th. this guy said that all Wolf 5.45 FMJ was pushed back till 3-28-06
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 4:11:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Call back, ask to speak to a supervisor, and tell them what happened and that you still expect to get your ammo when originally quoted.  That's happened to a coworker before with SG and they fixed it for him.
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 7:44:58 PM EDT
[#3]
There are a bunch of dumb asses at SG !!

I joined and placed my first order with them, they were so full of shit about what you get with discounts and coupons they couldnt get the order straight.

I told them to cancel the membership and to shove it, their reps lied about what discounts and coupons.
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 7:59:42 PM EDT
[#4]
SG has been one of my favorite copanies to deal with.... of course i always did my orders over the internet and checked for discount before finalizing order
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 4:55:56 PM EDT
[#5]
that sucks,  I've never order from them.  I've ordered from  CTD and they were pretty good.  I got it within a few days.  Of course that was when they had some left right before thanksgiving.
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 5:12:35 AM EDT
[#6]
I usually buy my ammo there but i had to call back this time over and over tring to get them to do it right
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 5:30:39 AM EDT
[#7]
I order my ammo from them. I just got 1K rnds of .223 Wolf for 100 bucks delivered.
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 11:17:07 AM EDT
[#8]
The only reason I have not cancelled my order is because I want the spam cans for stashing away. Otherwise I would be buying more from Ammoman.

Now they are telling my that it will ship on 1/06.

Page AK-47 » Ammunition
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top