Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 10/12/2004 5:42:39 PM EDT
I have a Krinkov kit that I plan to send to a builder to be made into a SBR. I have a receiver on the way to my FFL dealer. I know about the paperwork required but do I need to fill out a Form 1 or a Form4? I obviously use the serial# that will come on the receiver but do I use form 1 and wait for approval from the ATF before I send the whole thing to the builder or the form 4?
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 6:00:57 PM EDT
Form 1. When to do it? Ask the smith, he should know.
Top Top