Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 12/25/2005 2:34:53 PM EDT
I posted this once here and asked about these russian chest rigs I see in photos.
A few people posted that they were crap and constructed of cheap material. I wouldn't think so... But I've never seen one in person.

I was looking at the M23 Pioneer vest. I would like to have one if nothing for collection purposes. But I would still like to know if they at all durable???

I'm not expecting something on par with a 250 dollar US made Vest. But I'm not expecting to get a vest that would tare the minute you shoved an AK mag in it??

You guys understand where I'm coming from? Stottman would probably know.

I'm looking at these rigs here and here

Are these authentic Russian vests? The word Airsoft makes me a little scared about ordering one.
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 4:15:43 PM EDT
[#1]
I got their M21 "Tarzan" vest on a trade...Construction is simple...Gets the job done. There are alot of things that could be heavier duty, but none that would really improve the performance. Kinda like my rifles :)
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 5:27:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Jake,I've been thinking about one of their Afghan era vests,they seem to be built a little better than the newer ones.
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 2:11:48 AM EDT
[#3]
I have not messed with..

My only knowledge with that kind of stuff is either Cold War era stuff for collection, or modern US stuff for work...
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top