Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 9/26/2005 8:25:35 PM EDT
Just got a Romak 1 it was marked used for $259.99 but it does not look like it was even fired at all.

Wood is super on it no marks at all any where on the rifel, REC. is not cut has the thread cap tac-welded on but you can see the threads on the barrel.

Came with a 5 rnd mag and a 30 rnd mag, cleaning kit, sling, and the box it came in when new.

Well what do you think good deal or not ?
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 8:51:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Pretty good deal.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 4:29:39 AM EDT
[#2]
Ditto on the good deal.
Does the rifle have the carved out sides on the thumbhole stock with the sling swivel that sits inside the stock or the thumbhole stock with the solid sides and small thumbhole?
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 10:36:31 AM EDT
[#3]
JA545,

It's got the carved out sides on the thumbhole stock with the sling swivel that sits inside the stock.

Also I removed the the spot weld from the tac-weld I was wrong it does not have threads on the barrel.

What is the thread size I need to rethread the barrel ?

All in all I think I got a good deal a few gun shows I went too had a few romak 1 that was going for $375.99 to $450.00 and the wood on them was really bad.

Saw a few wasr-10 Hi-caps for $299.99 to $335.00.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top