Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 10/11/2003 5:59:26 AM EDT
Where can you get a receiver for a AK besides FLORIDA GUN WORKS ?

Thanks ...
Link Posted: 10/11/2003 6:57:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Hey tooly,
This was just discussed here. There is a thread on page 3 started by 4gma that should give you most of the info you want. If you are looking specifically for a FEG rec Florida gunworks is it unless you can find one for sale from a private party.
Link Posted: 10/11/2003 7:05:14 AM EDT
[#2]
also in FL is ak-103.com
Link Posted: 10/11/2003 7:43:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Sorry ...thanks
Link Posted: 10/11/2003 5:16:01 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Sorry ...thanks

No need for that, and we are glad to have you here. Seems like people are always asking the same questions and many of us get tired of typing the same answers over and over and over...

Hope the info helps.
I did forget about the milled rec's by firingline though. If you don't mind the weight I hear these are good rec's.
Link Posted: 10/11/2003 8:14:36 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Sorry ...thanks

No need for that, and we are glad to have you here. Seems like people are always asking the same questions and many of us get tired of typing the same answers over and over and over...

Hope the info helps.
I did forget about the milled rec's by firingline though. If you don't mind the weight I hear these are good rec's.

See the same stuff with the ar forums same questions all the time ,thanks again glad to be here thanks to these forums I'm staying poor !!!
Link Posted: 10/12/2003 12:33:37 AM EDT
[#6]
Florida Gunworks is out of FEG receivers.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top