Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 10/2/2005 9:39:55 AM EDT
I just got a warning ticket from Wlidlife officer for target shooting on N.C. gamelands. Then another $29.00 +$110.00 cost of court ticket for havine a gun larger than a .22 on gamelands in the off season. The kicker is he ran my drivers license and it came back suspended, and it has no reason to be suspended.  This has been a kick in the head morning and all I wanted to do was shoot my AK. I told him a friend of mine that's a city cop told me it was allright to shoot there. I guess it's not. So much as listening to what a cop says for information. Oh well thanks for letting me rant it helps blow of steam.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top