Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Yugoslavian & Serbian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 1/19/2006 3:14:28 PM EDT
Are Yugoslavian magazines compatable with other AK's?

Are other magazines compatable with Yugosavian AK's like the M70's Rifles, M92 krinks and M65 RPKs?

Reason I am asking is because I was reading through one of my gun books and it said that Yugoslov FAZ weapons have a bolt stop that works with a slot in the magazine and that other standard AK magazines will not work in Yugoslavian FAZ weapons.

Can someone post a picture of the backside of the Yugo magazines?
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 4:51:14 PM EDT
[#1]
They will work in all AKs. Only thing different is the way the follower is shaped. I like them. You can tell when your empty cause you dont feel the carrier move back forward. They are easy to take out when the hold the carrier back.

Page AK-47 » Yugoslavian & Serbian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top