Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 11/26/2003 8:45:38 PM EDT
I have a polytech AKS .223 pre-ban AK47.  I purchased the rifle with 1 magazine and I bought 2 norinco .223 mags that don't fit.  Does anyone know where I can purchase some addition mags that will work with this rifle or does anyone if AK74 mags will work in this polytech?  I've called POlYTECH and they no longer carry these mag.  Please Help.
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 9:13:59 PM EDT
[#1]
A friend uses bakelight 5.45 mags that are relieved to the .223 contour without any problems.  Also heard that Galil mags will work too.
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 12:07:53 AM EDT
[#2]
 Galil mags may work for you. I've seen them drop right in on some Chinese 223 AKs, and not fit others. Try before you buy of course.

German Weiger mags may be the ticket for you too. They are cheap enough, and may fit it also. If they dont fit, it is a simple matter to open up the mag well to accept them.

Chuck
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top