Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Chinese
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 3/15/2006 1:46:04 AM EDT
Can anyone tell me about what the value of my Polytech Legend National Match is worth- it has never been fired.  With that said, I want to shoot it and enjoy it, but what happens to the value once a few rounds have been put through it.

Any advise would be great- shoot it and enjoy or don't shoot it and keep it new so it is worth more.

Thanks
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 6:01:03 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm one of those that generally buys a gun to shoot it, not a collector.
Shoot the thing or it has to be gotten rid of  to satisfy your problem of how much its worth.  You want the money or the gun?  Got to make a choice here.
Better yet, shoot it til you are tired of it, then sell it.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 4:44:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks Range rat, I ve been thinking about it all day at work and came to this conclusion-- whats the point of having it if you can't enjoy it. You can't enjoy it while its sitting in a safe.  Im in no hurry to sell it so I might as well shoot it.  Also one of my favorite parts of shooting is coming home taking them apart & cleaning and generally just tinkering around with them.  On the other hand I do have another Polytech underfolder I shoot all the time.

Im not going shooting again until saturday, so if anybody has some more advise please feel free to put in your two cents.

Thanks- Marty
Page AK-47 » Chinese
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top