Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Page AK-47 » Chinese
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 3/15/2006 1:46:04 AM EDT
Can anyone tell me about what the value of my Polytech Legend National Match is worth- it has never been fired. With that said, I want to shoot it and enjoy it, but what happens to the value once a few rounds have been put through it.

Any advise would be great- shoot it and enjoy or don't shoot it and keep it new so it is worth more.

Thanks
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 6:01:03 AM EDT
I'm one of those that generally buys a gun to shoot it, not a collector.
Shoot the thing or it has to be gotten rid of to satisfy your problem of how much its worth. You want the money or the gun? Got to make a choice here.
Better yet, shoot it til you are tired of it, then sell it.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 4:44:12 PM EDT
Thanks Range rat, I ve been thinking about it all day at work and came to this conclusion-- whats the point of having it if you can't enjoy it. You can't enjoy it while its sitting in a safe. Im in no hurry to sell it so I might as well shoot it. Also one of my favorite parts of shooting is coming home taking them apart & cleaning and generally just tinkering around with them. On the other hand I do have another Polytech underfolder I shoot all the time.

Im not going shooting again until saturday, so if anybody has some more advise please feel free to put in your two cents.

Thanks- Marty
Page AK-47 » Chinese
Top Top