Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Chinese
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 8/1/2007 1:34:52 PM EDT
Does anyone have an idea where I can get one of these that came with the legend milled underfolders! Trying to complete one but dont have the damn bayonet! Also need 2 poly mags with the chrome followers

Thanks,
T
Link Posted: 8/1/2007 2:02:54 PM EDT
[#1]
I believe the legends take type 1 bayonets, if your wanting just a standard type 1 bayonet they can be had from just about anywhere. They always pop up here in the EE quite regularly. I'm not sure how hard it would be to find an original replacement for what they imported the legends with.
Link Posted: 8/2/2007 4:29:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/8/2007 7:16:34 PM EDT
[#3]
great question. Just went through the same search myself. I assume you are looking for the original type of bayonet that came with most legends: Just picked up mine here mint condition for less than 30 bucks! It is of good quality and is military surplus. The mags you can get anywhere but poly mags ... might be more of a challenge  but he also sells mags here. The bayonet is the darkish red type:

www.tickbitesupply.com/ak.html

ps  you can see what it looks like if you go to Chinese Big Mac attack pic tread page 9,
go to bottom and look at my pics : the bayonet on my gun is from this site.
Link Posted: 8/17/2007 3:05:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Some Legends only came with one mag, new in the box. They styrofoam cut out only has room for one mag, not the usual three.
Page AK-47 » Chinese
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top