Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Bulgarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 12/29/2005 1:32:41 PM EDT
I looked on the K-Var site & their RPK furnature is for a stamped, not milled receiver.

I have an old Bulgarian Milled receiver with an RPK barrel & would like to finish it with either black or plum RPK furnature; anyone have a lead on such a set?

The gun is chambered in 7.62x39mm.  Thanks guys!

CBR
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 2:08:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 2:01:33 AM EDT
[#2]
Actually, you might be able to fit a Russian RPK74M type stock set-

Because of the folder hardware, the buttstock attaches similar to a milled rifle.

You might try contacting Andrei in Russia-
[email protected]

I know at one time he sold the stock sets with hardware; Once in the US, I am sure you would not have trouble selling the hardware alone for the same price you bought everything for.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 8:57:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Excellent! That may just work out since I am fairly handy w/ the mill & can make that stock fit plus it would retain the look I am going for (the gun is already a mix of a bulgy receiver & a Romy barrel, so a ruskie stock will not be out of place).
Page AK-47 » Bulgarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top