Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 1/20/2006 2:56:50 AM EDT
I'm looking to pick up a Polish Under-Folder AK kit very soon.

Who currently has the best condition kits available?

A little external finish wear is O.K., I'm more concerned with the condition of the bore...I'd also like to get a few accessories with the kit.

BTW- Ammunitonstore.com is out of the 99%+ condition kits that they had...
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 4:18:08 AM EDT
[#1]
Dan's sporting goods
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 9:21:39 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Dan's sporting goods

+1
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 12:14:07 PM EDT
[#3]
DPH arms +1
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 2:57:59 PM EDT
[#4]
The one I got from Copes was very good finish. Excellent bore.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 4:59:49 PM EDT
[#5]
I just ordered one from the Sportmans Guide tonite.  I will report on its condition when I receive it.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 7:07:56 PM EDT
[#6]
I have recieved 3 from dan's , the last one just before x-mas.  All were excellent with like new bores.  The last one I just orderd the cheapest one w/ no extras and it turned out to be a grey parked one,  WOW!!!!! was I stoked.............................

+1 for Dan's    
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 7:18:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 8:24:44 AM EDT
[#8]
Thanks to all for your replies...

Looks like I'll be getting one of the Grade I kits from Dan's Sporting Goods.

Now to get a USPS Money Order into mail. Yes, there are U.S. Post Offices on the Army camp I work at here in Kuwait...and I'm going to have the kit sent to my home address in the U.S.

With two Romanian "G" kits and a Polish Under-Folder kit on the way to the house, it looks like I'll be be needing to participate in an AK build party when I get home in May...
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 9:55:52 PM EDT
[#9]
I ordered one of the "Collector Grade" kits from Dan's Ammo...

I won't get to see it until I get Home from Kuwait in May, but I wanted to get one before they were gone...

I've only read good things about the kits from Dan's, so I went ahead and ordered one.

46 days and counting...
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 10:38:13 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

www.dansammo.com/images/inv/o016.jpg

I won't get to see it until I get Home from Kuwait in May, but I wanted to get one before they were gone...

I've only read good things about the kits from Dan's, so I went ahead and ordered one.

46 days and counting...

Good luck finishing out your tour, at least if you leave by May you will miss most of the lovely summer tempratures.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 2:28:54 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

www.dansammo.com/images/inv/o016.jpg

46 days and counting...

Good luck finishing out your tour, at least if you leave by May you will miss most of the lovely summer tempratures.

Yeah, I experienced the heat last summer...it ain't no joke...

And I'm a civilian contractor, not active duty...got out in '98.

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top