Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 4/4/2006 3:16:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/4/2006 3:16:55 PM EDT by jugrunner]
I put some Polish wood on one of my SAR- 1"s ... installed a gas block w/bayo lug and threaded the barrel ... put in a detent spring and pin ... Thought I was ready to go to war but upon searching for a bayonet ..... WTF ..... I've seen one on ebay that included the belt hanger .......................

I bid it up to $36.00 and got out ... Wish now I'd bought it ... is this one of those things like:

"Just Found in abandoned Warehouse in Poland" ............. Old Sarge to the rescue !!

For only $19.95 you can complete your Polish collectors bayonet !!

Seems like I remember paying $20.00 for a cleaning rod (wonder how K-Var got them all) for my RPK kit a while back also ...

Any of you guys know a source for a "complete" Polish bayo ??
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 3:35:33 PM EDT
I thought Polish AK bayonets were common nowadays?

I have a new/unissued one in the gun safe. Bakelite handle. Bought it for a rifle that I've since sold. It has the little leather thing attached to the handle, the belt hanger and wire-cutter scabbard.

Is it considered to be rare?

Scott
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 3:44:29 PM EDT
All I ever see is bayo, scabbard, and the insulator. I have yet to see one different.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 3:44:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/4/2006 3:46:34 PM EDT by einheit13]
I got one for $20 from SG, bought 5 belt loops for$10 off GB and made some 'hand loops'.......and I don't own a Polish gun, but can't find the 'orange' Bulgy bayo on the cheap.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 3:54:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/4/2006 3:58:16 PM EDT by jugrunner]
I thought Polish AK bayonets were common nowadays?

I have a new/unissued one in the gun safe. Bakelite handle. Bought it for a rifle that I've since sold. It has the little leather thing attached to the handle, the belt hanger and wire-cutter scabbard.

Is it considered to be rare?

Scott

Scott ... it's not the bayonets that are rare, it's the belt hangers ...

Originally Posted By hkinfl:
All I ever see is bayo, scabbard, and the insulator. I have yet to see one different.

Yep ... That's all I've seen except one ... The seller was in Poland ... shipping was like $15.00/$20.00
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 6:15:47 PM EDT
Vector has them, $27.99
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 7:03:48 PM EDT
How about the E. German hangers? I see those for sale fairly cheaply. Do you have a picof the polish ones?
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 7:40:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/4/2006 7:43:48 PM EDT by jugrunner]

Originally Posted By Fishpaw:
How about the E. German hangers? I see those for sale fairly cheaply. Do you have a picof the polish ones?

Ya ... they Different ...

Thanks Parrandero ... Just checked Vector ... No belt hanger ...
Top Top