Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
PSA
Member Login

Page AK-47 » Krinkov
Site Notices
Posted: 10/10/2005 10:12:38 PM EDT
Who makes them, where do I find them, who has the best?

I was looking for a Surefire mount, and Aimpoint or Reflex mount.  Handguard funriture changes are what I had in mind.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 5:47:35 AM EDT
Do the top receiver covers with built-in rails work on Krink's?

Cheaper-Than-Dirt had single rail covers for $20 and three rail covers for $40.

Link Posted: 10/11/2005 8:44:00 AM EDT
I'll look at those, but since the top cover likely does not mount to the same exact position every time I would think that the sight would be off every time you remove the cover.
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 11:32:16 AM EDT
There used to be a top cover with mount that had screws you could tighten to counter the "wiggle" you get.

You still might have to do a minor adjustment every time you popped the cover off.

Link Posted: 10/11/2005 12:23:26 PM EDT
Will regular AK siderail mounted optics interfere with the rear sight on the top cover?
Link Posted: 10/13/2005 5:57:05 AM EDT
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say "NO" a side rail mounted Kobra or PK-AS will not interfere with the rear sights of a "krink"  I have seen Kobra sights installed on Bulgarian AKS74U.  
You will not be able to mount a after market top cover with optic mounts on a Krink because they all have hinged top covers.  Besides.....you would never want to "Bastardise" a beautiful krink with a aftermarket turd like that......
Even though they say that a AKS74U didn't come with a scope rail installed I am thinking very hard about putting a Kobra on a Bulgy kit that I have.  Besides.....I have a extra Kobra just laying around collecting dust.....
Page AK-47 » Krinkov
Top Top