Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 8/23/2006 7:05:01 AM EDT
I haven't bought 30 rd. AK metal mags in a while. But I can't seem to find any.  Are they out there?  New?

JIM762
Link Posted: 8/23/2006 1:54:33 PM EDT
[#1]
I haven't found new 30 round mags but I did order some new 20 rd at CDNN Investments for $9.99

20 Round AK Mags
Link Posted: 8/23/2006 4:50:23 PM EDT
[#2]
What a Country has new East German mags in a pouch. About as cheap as I have found new 30 round mags but there may be others out there.

New AK Mags
Link Posted: 8/24/2006 7:29:38 AM EDT
[#3]
Sportsmansgide has bulk packs of used ones. The 12mag packs come out to $6 and some change.
Link Posted: 8/24/2006 9:31:07 AM EDT
[#4]
I picked up 8 30 rounders at a gun show a few week ago for $5.75 a piece. They were all used, but in great shape. One of them was a Chicom no-rib as well.

Other than that, I got all my other mags either off the EE here(they average maybe $8 shipped, unless you can jump on a good deal fast enough), or through mag deals. I got a dozen from Centerfire systems 4 for $20 deal, and Sportsmans Guide still has a deal going as mentioned above, although it is not as spectacular of a deal as they had going before, but it isn't a bad price either.

The mags are out there, new ones aren't as plentiful, but slightly used ones are everywhere, for OK prices.
Link Posted: 8/24/2006 9:34:23 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Sportsmansgide has bulk packs of used ones. The 12mag packs come out to $6 and some change.

F*** Sportsmandsguide and may they drown in debt and banruptcy.
Link Posted: 8/24/2006 9:35:53 AM EDT
[#6]
I like metal more too (the 20rnd Colt AR mags are especially sexy), but is something specifically wrong with the Bakelite ones that you don't want 'em?

Link Posted: 8/25/2006 1:07:23 PM EDT
[#7]
What bakelite ones?
Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top