Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 8/8/2003 9:23:23 AM EDT
Long and short of it AIM has been a pain in the ass. The two dealers I talked to said that they would order a sar 1 for me at there cost 1) 379.00
2) AIM'S Price plus 25.00 dollar transfer, and 15% cost of weapon.
Does anyone know where there is a good trustworthy dealer that will do the dealer transfer for a reasonable price.
I live in Frederick Maryland, and work in Baltimore City. Anywhere in between or within 45 min to an hour drive is fine. Thanks for your help!
Irish
Link Posted: 8/8/2003 1:03:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Today is your lucky day.  I have been using an FFL that charges $20 a transfer plus the $10 state fee.

IM me and I will give you the details.

[EDIT to add]  He will not order it for you, you must order it and pay for it and he will send his FFL to where ever you tell him to.
Link Posted: 8/8/2003 3:01:16 PM EDT
[#2]
    Hey Thanks for the reply, IM on the way

Irish
Link Posted: 8/9/2003 10:25:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Or does anyone know who stocks them on there shelves in Md or PA (Gettysburg Area!) Thanks again...

Irish
Link Posted: 8/9/2003 4:30:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Try looking for shows in the Harrisburg area.
Link Posted: 8/10/2003 2:35:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Damn that price seems jacked up. I paid two days ago $290 for a nice Laminated SAR 1 , at a local show in GA. They had a whole table with SAR's price at $290. I walked out the door with one for $308.45   Best of luck to ya WarDawg
Link Posted: 8/10/2003 3:36:49 PM EDT
[#6]
I just got back fom gun show this weekend in St. Paul- what a joke. There was only two SAR-1 rifles (non laminated) for $360. Both were turds. And only one SAR-2 for $350. Yet, another turd. I'm done with the Romanians.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top