Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Yugoslavian & Serbian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 3/11/2010 7:02:10 AM EDT
Hello! I'm a new member to the forum and I want to share my photo of my first AK. I bought this Yugo last summer it was all "stock" I added a Ultimak Quad-rail system, a Hogue pistol grip, and a Bulgarian type flash suppressor on top is a Ultra-Dot Pan-AV.  I have to admit that putting these aftermarket parts on this rifle was very fun! I never thought of myself as a AK guy but now I'm seriously addicted. http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg285/griesem/AK1-2.jpg
Link Posted: 3/11/2010 7:49:18 AM EDT
[#1]
Nice Yugo. I just got one.  Where did you find the Hogue grip and the flash supressor?
Link Posted: 3/11/2010 8:39:10 AM EDT
[#2]
I picked up the grip at a local gun shop here in Seattle, and the Bulgarian flash suppressor is from Krebs Customs.
Link Posted: 3/11/2010 9:15:08 AM EDT
[#3]
Nice rifle, welcome to the forum.

CNC Warrior offers a version of that flash suppressor for only $29 for those on a budget. CNC makes good quality stuff.  You'd need an adapter to use it on a M70 of course.
Page AK-47 » Yugoslavian & Serbian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top