I have several clear mags for ARs and always wanted one for my Galil. Found a clear Circle 10 for $20 in a local gun shop. I had previously modified some Orlites so I made the same changes for the Circle 10. i used a dremel with a sanding drum and some flat hand files
first i had to trim the sides of the front tab to better match the factory mag.
(factory, Orlite, C10)
Second the rear is too thick and will hit the edge of the receiver in the magwell
finally the locking tab had to be sanded on the top and bottom to lock into the gun
Gun ran 100 % and looks great.
Ive modified some Beryl 223 mags to fit my Glilon.
They work ok but the front locking tab should have been a little bit longer To provide a stonger fit..