User Panel

Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 4/18/2007 12:59:59 PM EDT
Can we put one together?
Link Posted: 4/18/2007 8:23:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Hey ranchhand. I think your the one i bought the mags off of? Id be interested in a build party. I live in East Tn but would be willing to make a drive if its not to far.
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 3:43:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Yes, that's me!  Have you ever built one?
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 3:51:30 AM EDT
[#3]
 I'm in North MS.  I wouldn't mind coming to one.
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 4:08:03 AM EDT
[#4]
We need a shop and a spotwelder.  Jake-t-snake has most of the tools.
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 6:58:21 PM EDT
[#5]
I would be up for this. Im kind of new, but dont mind labor!! live in the Robertson/sumner co area.
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 11:12:21 AM EDT
[#6]
Shoot guys,

I would also be interested, also in the Mid-Tn area.  I have to admit, I'm not that skilled though, only used NDS-3 receivers in the past.  

I do have nice bolt-cutter/riveters though and some other small tools  I could bring.  I think that we should definitely do this.  Great idea.
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 11:20:50 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Shoot guys,

I would also be interested, also in the Mid-Tn area.  I have to admit, I'm not that skilled though, only used NDS-3 receivers in the past.  

I do have nice bolt-cutter/riveters though and some other small tools  I could bring.  I think that we should definitely do this.  Great idea.

Using anything is ahead of some of us...
Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top