Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 9/16/2003 4:33:40 PM EDT
Someone on this forum posted a blurb and video a few weeks ago about a new ak mag loader. It could load 3 strippers in a 30 rd mag faster than I just said it. I contacted the company, new century science & technology, about their product wanting to buy one. They weren't interested unless I bought $500.00 worth. They said they only sell to dealers. Does anyone know a dealer that sells these?
                 OJF
Link Posted: 9/17/2003 3:29:19 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/18/2003 7:59:53 AM EDT
[#2]
New Century Science & Technology, Inc.
www.ncstar.com
The only loader they show on their website is an ar15 loader. The ak loader is very close in appearance to the ar loader.
              OJF
Link Posted: 9/18/2003 8:11:14 AM EDT
[#3]
I've seen those advertised in Shotgun News.
You may want to ask them who their distributers are.

Only problem with that loader is it takes a lot longer to load the ammo onto stripper clips. Lulu is the only way to go.
Link Posted: 9/18/2003 8:26:56 AM EDT
[#4]
Yes, the LULU mag loader is a fine product, and I plan on getting one. But I want one of these other loaders also. I'm thinking practical to tactical here. I keep more than a thousand rds on stripper's in bandoleer's for when the SHTF
type situation. I don't like keeping mags loaded in storage. One of these New Century mag loaders could load 3 mags a minute off strippers, the LULU can't. The LULU has it's place, but for my outlined scenario, the "new century" loader is superior.
                OJF
Link Posted: 9/18/2003 8:09:12 PM EDT
[#5]
I keep more than a thousand rds on stripper's in bandoleer's for when the SHTF
type situation.

And you can load the strippers while watching the history channel or sitting at the bar: thus cutting way down on loading time at the range or when the opposing rounds are coming at you.

My own stop watch indicares that I can load with strippers in 1/3 - 1/2 the time as with the Lula. The Lula is great however, for UNloading mags.

SD
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top