Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 9/25/2005 2:36:35 PM EDT
I bought a Maady in 30 Russian recently. I am looking for the best more secure scope mount (I have the scope)
Information please,
best regards
black bear
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 3:21:21 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 3:44:25 AM EDT
[#2]
jas545,
Thanks for the link, BUT it will not open up for me, standard "this page can not be displayed"

I will try later...

thanks
black bear
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 7:48:42 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 12:34:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Still I can not open up the page in the link you gave me!!??
No mu gun doesn't have a rail, here is a picture of it:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v111/blackbear11784/maaddinumber4.jpg

Thanks
black bear 84
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 1:00:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 4:36:57 PM EDT
[#6]
I may have to try out one of the red dot at the gun store to see if I can see it well, my sixty years old eyes need glasses to see, but I was counting with the tick reticle of the Leupold shotgun scope 1x 4x that works so well in my others rifles, to avoid using glasses at all. In an emergency situation I will have to get the gun first then the glasses and I was trying to avoid that.

I will try the red spot scope at the store and I will decide.

When I have my glasses on I don't have any problems using the iron sights at 50 yards.

Thanks for the advice.

black bear

Link Posted: 9/27/2005 5:25:41 AM EDT
[#7]
Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top