Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 4/8/2006 7:23:32 AM EDT
I need to know what to look for, whats good whats bad. There isnt alot of selection around here so im really limited. I do know the century arms WASRs are avail but i have a few other shops to check yet
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 10:20:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Most of the AK's are pretty reliable, after all they're AK's. I would order a WASR from aimsurplus.com. Thats what I did. Very nice weapon. The mags wobble a bit, but over 1000 trouble free rounds, and decent accuracy, I am very happy for the price.

Link Posted: 4/8/2006 2:07:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 2:45:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 3:48:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Atlantic Firearms sells lots of AK variants...check the boards here...and good deals can still be found on Gunbroker and the other auction sights if you watch.  I picked up  a used MAK90 with 11 mags for about $360 out the door from my FFL.

--Otter
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 5:19:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Impact guns has used Norinco what they have labeled as MK90, is that the same as a Mak90?  The prices are 250 or so.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 12:43:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 1:39:11 PM EDT
[#7]
make sure you check out Vector Arms. Nice rifles, and not too expensive. Plus, when you buy from Vector you can be pretty sure you will get a decent rifle, with WASRs it's really hit or miss.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top