Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 9/22/2004 6:13:49 AM EDT
I am looking for recommondations for a gunsmith to build an AK for me.  Please provide contact info and your experience w/ said smith.

Thanks,

Bryan
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 6:25:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 11:46:49 AM EDT
[#2]
I use AK-USA  WWW.AK-103.COM  He does top notch work.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 2:26:52 PM EDT
[#3]
I agree that Chris at AK-USA is very good. Doubt you could go wrong with ORF, Inrange, or IGF either. I had a serious factory defect on a ITM Ohio Ordnance reciever and they made right with me...

whatever is closer to your budget and your needs would probably dictate who I used
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 5:01:23 PM EDT
[#4]
I have been considering Hector Bennett of 'Elk River Tool and Die' to do some reciever work.
I have a polish underfolder kit and a 1.6mm Global trades reciever  I need modified  and for the machineing work ( riveting, press barrel) A couple of months ago Global Trades gave me Hector's name and #, apparently he's been trained and helped set up by Global Trades.
I have an earlier ak103k by Akusa and I agree I dont think  he's the only one to do quality work.
No direct experience with Hector but his e-mail is [email protected]
Phone# 406.585.0099
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top