Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 8/9/2005 5:55:22 PM EDT
check this out its a yugo M92

im waiting on the reciever still but once it shows up im gonna try to put it together. heres my question, the kit comes with pretty much everything i need minus the rivits, but i guess i basically have to throw out the trigger, the end of the muzzle, the gas piston, and pistol grip, and a few other parts to make it Legit? that sucks! if it was to be built with all the russian parts would it be full auto or something? if not, why do they make you replace the parts with US made ones?
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 6:00:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 6:08:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 6:12:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Nice kit.  Who did you buy it off of?

Max
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 6:24:01 PM EDT
[#4]
i got it from these guys:
http://www.militarygunsupply.com/

they took care of me nicely
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 6:24:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Tagged
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 6:30:48 PM EDT
[#6]
That's what I think we should do our 2005/6 SEAK as.  M92's  mmmmmm....Krink make it happen!
...... get us the hook up!
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 6:43:36 PM EDT
[#7]
Do not ditch the pistol grip!  It's a unique yugo design and really adds to the character of the weapon.  Spend a few dollars (literally) on some floor plates and followers to make your parts count.  What are tapco trigger sets going for these days?  $30?  Those are the only parts you need and your rifle will retain most of it's original look.
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 6:46:52 PM EDT
[#8]
how can you tell if the parts are US made or not? seems like it would be easy to get into trouble
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 6:52:24 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
how can you tell if the parts are US made or not? seems like it would be easy to get into trouble

They're probably marked USA on them, like my USA made yugo pistol grip.

Ben
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 7:08:43 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

They're probably marked USA on them, like my USA made yugo pistol grip.

Ben

+1 16 bucks or so - DUKERYAN  USA made YUGO pistol Grips. You can't go wrong for that price.

Link Posted: 8/9/2005 9:17:11 PM EDT
[#11]
this krink is such a pain with the washington state laws... i guess we got a law against SBR's and then if i make it a pistol i cant use the underfolder... so i dunno how im gonna build it.. i need to find some more sites to do research on.... :P
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 9:34:49 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
this krink is such a pain with the washington state laws... i guess we got a law against SBR's and then if i make it a pistol i cant use the underfolder... so i dunno how im gonna build it.. i need to find some more sites to do research on.... :P

You have to permanently attach a muzzle device/fake can to bring the barrel on the weapon out to 16.5 inches. Permanent means blind pinned or silver soldered.

DOnt know where Krinkfreak got the "16.5" from though.
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 4:27:38 AM EDT
[#13]
its 16 inchs altho most cans fall between 16.25 and 17

the dustcover dosnt come off the kit (riveted on) makes buildin it a pain
damn dustcover is always in your way
ill bet it added an extra 30 min to my build time
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top