Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 9/13/2004 9:07:34 AM EDT
I just got back from a local gun store..Man this ban has them totally confused??? I walk in to get some LEO mags...We cant we dont know how much to sell em for???? And they dont know for sure if its legal???? They did'nt know how, what ,where and why.....I had a good time confusing them even more LOL.....  I told em there old thirty round AK mags were worth five bucks...I did'nt get them either....
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 10:19:43 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm sure there will be quite alot of this for awhile.  
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 10:27:56 AM EDT
[#2]
My gunshop has a couple of LEO marked Bushmaster M4's in stock, but he want's $959 plus tax.

I haven't done any price shopping on AR's yet.  Is that high?
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 10:32:25 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 1:41:03 PM EDT
[#4]
i know someone that just got leo mags from dpms for $11.  he's a dealer though.  i'm not paying more than $15 i know that much.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top