Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 12/27/2005 7:24:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/27/2005 7:25:07 PM EDT by backinthegame]
I'm just BARELY starting to look into this...and I couldn't find this kit searching...

Any opinion on this kit?

If not, any links on how to match a reciever to it? From what I read, that and the mag is all I would need with this kit. Am I reading that incorrectly? Also, what does "Cut to B.A.T.F. Specs" mean? Is that the removal of the reciever?
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 8:20:41 PM EDT
NOT AN AK!!

they lied. as much as i love cheaper than dirt, i wouldnt buy a parts kit from them. except maybe their PMKMS ones since theyre a decent price. everything else is overpriced.

that M56 is an open-bolt submachine gun, if you want to buil one go to www.weaponeer.net and go to the "specific weapon builds" and the thread about the M56. its a lot of work though.

if youre just getting into this, go to AIM surplus and get a romanian AKM kit, its a good deal.

the "cut to B.A.T.F. specifications" means that they legally cut up the reciever so its not a functioning gun right now. BATF(E)= long ass name for the ATF.

good luck, and welcome to the dark side
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 8:55:38 PM EDT
That answers that, I knew it seemed too good to be true that I founds something with so little reseach hen
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 10:34:05 AM EDT
I think the common wisdom is to use an AR15 FCG to make those run......I would love to have one, but I have too many other irons in the fire....
Top Top