Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 8/29/2004 9:57:42 PM EDT
I would really appreciate if someone could help me get my account activated on there. my name is PopSumCaps password ar15a3. for some reason its not being activated and i WAS in the prcess of ordering my krink kit and stuff but its only giving me the 2% online order discount and i want the additional 5%. ORrrrrr if i got extremely lucky one of you really generous members would let me borrow your name and password to make the sale and save some bucks, around 25 i think. Thanks alot!!
Jeremy

Link Posted: 8/29/2004 11:39:40 PM EDT
[#1]
activate cookies
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 1:56:35 AM EDT
[#2]
You will not see the 5% additional discount until you get to the very last page before actually submitting the order.  If you don't see it, don't submit.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 1:57:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 4:00:19 AM EDT
[#4]
thanks ill try that
Jeremy
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 6:39:33 AM EDT
[#5]
I subscribed recently, too, and they have not sent a conformation email.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 2:10:15 PM EDT
[#6]
OK fixed. i think they werent responding since it was the weekend. got it early this mornin and ordered the 545 kit around 1 today but it still says order pending on the site. i hope it is processed SOON! ive been wanting one of these little buggers for about 5 years now i think i cant stands it no more.
Thanks for the help,
Jeremy
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top