[#1]

Ok?
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 10:23:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 10:41:19 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Just thought it was a funny video.

Oh, sorry. I missed the OT- and thought I was missing an AK.

The funniest educational videos  I have ever seen was made in 1987 and had Cosmo Kramer in it. Absolutley hilarious.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 10:49:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 11:26:31 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Just thought it was a funny video.

Oh, sorry. I missed the OT- and thought I was missing an AK.

The funniest educational videos  I have ever seen was made in 1987 and had Cosmo Kramer in it. Absolutley hilarious.

Best one I saw was a chem safety video in school. It had some lady pressing on something with a glass stirring rod, and it broke and drove into her hand. Someone caught their hair on fire, etc. Then it had a guy spill some kind of acid on himself, run to the labs shower, and strip out of his clothes. Immediately when he stripped his pants off, the video cut to his male lab parter watching intently. They showed it for years so it was pretty well known. New students would skip class a lot (you could test out and get an A for the week long 'class') but people actually made sure they were in class that day just so they could see the video.

As far as this one, some of its funny because the acting is so bad. Some isnt funny if you've heard of something like it happening. My sister told me about someone that died at the plant she worked at, crushed between some heavy equipment. Went to work to make beer and left behind a wife and kid/s.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top