Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 8/22/2003 4:14:01 PM EDT
Sent my converted Romanian 992 to Troy at InRange to clean up the Informer's mess. The rifle arrived back today, needless to say I'm very pleased. Troy did a great job at a great price. When I got the rifle back from SAI I was so fed-up with the whole situation I almost sold the it. Now I think I "might" keep it :)

Thanks again Troy!

rw66
Link Posted: 8/22/2003 5:21:16 PM EDT
[#1]
You know what we want, don't make me say it!  
Link Posted: 8/22/2003 5:52:18 PM EDT
[#2]
I'll say it!  PICS!

Vulcan94
Link Posted: 8/23/2003 3:31:50 AM EDT
[#3]
pic pic pic pic's
Link Posted: 8/23/2003 6:05:12 PM EDT
[#4]
My camera is shot, my 2 year old dropped it. But I'll get a pic or two up in the next week or so. Troy is taking care of another rifle of mine - I may wait until I receive it and post both of them together.
Link Posted: 8/24/2003 10:04:46 AM EDT
[#5]
Glad to hear everything worked out for you.

I tried to let people know years ago about InRange, but I got squashed by the Minnions of SAI.

Let us know when your next project is complete!

Take care,

KF
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top