Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/24/2005 2:26:12 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/24/2005 2:44:51 AM EDT by SevenSixTwoAKfreak]
I know this sounds like a collectors wet dream story but this is the one I got when I picked it up....

" This bayonet is Chinese and has had a downsized ring tack-welded on it, as well as down-sized guide rail tack-welded at the butt to fit on an M-1 Carbine ......for use on the mass amounts of carbines held in Taiwan which we have given them. This will come into play when the Chinese invasion happens....which obviously hasn't happend(yet)....."

I just want to know if this bayonet is Chinese or not.....it has a nice star stamped snap on it, and the nice Chinese Army color green scabbard. Also, maybe a value

Lets please get some informed opinions posted here please.....or good jabs if you have any!

Link Posted: 8/24/2005 2:36:13 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/24/2005 2:37:52 AM EDT by TheRealKiller]
here

bottom of the page chinese

the star and the red was a dead give away so I googled chinese bayonets models and bingo
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 2:44:05 AM EDT
well I'll be.....Thanks Bro. I guess I am sitting on a not-so-rare bayonet. Hell I paid $80 for the freakin thing since I had never seen one in 14+ years of gun shows...... tickle.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 3:03:06 AM EDT

Originally Posted By SevenSixTwoAKfreak:
well I'll be.....Thanks Bro. I guess I am sitting on a not-so-rare bayonet. Hell I paid $80 for the freakin thing since I had never seen one in 14+ years of gun shows...... tickle.

yea I wouldn't know I may have seen one at a gun show but I never looked real close at bayonets for AK's for the last 10 years or so
Top Top