Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 8/24/2005 2:26:12 AM EDT
I know this sounds like a collectors wet dream story but this is the one I got when I picked it up....

" This bayonet is Chinese and has had a downsized ring tack-welded  on it, as well as down-sized guide rail tack-welded at the butt to fit on an M-1 Carbine ......for use on the mass amounts of carbines held in Taiwan which we have given them. This will come into play when the Chinese invasion happens....which obviously hasn't happend(yet)....."

I just want to know if this bayonet is Chinese or not.....it has a nice star stamped snap on it, and the nice Chinese Army color green scabbard.  Also, maybe a value

Lets please get some informed opinions posted here please.....or good jabs if you have any!

Link Posted: 8/24/2005 2:36:13 AM EDT
[#1]
here

bottom of the page chinese

the star and the red was a dead give away so I googled chinese bayonets models and bingo
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 2:44:05 AM EDT
[#2]
well I'll be.....Thanks Bro. I guess I am sitting on a not-so-rare bayonet. Hell I paid $80 for the freakin thing since I had never seen one in 14+ years of gun shows...... tickle.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 3:03:06 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
well I'll be.....Thanks Bro. I guess I am sitting on a not-so-rare bayonet. Hell I paid $80 for the freakin thing since I had never seen one in 14+ years of gun shows...... tickle.

yea I wouldn't know I may have seen one at a gun show but I never looked real close at bayonets for AK's for the last 10 years or so
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top