Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 8/12/2005 5:39:18 PM EDT
With the barrel import ban on, when will this old line be dragged out yet again?  Any bets?
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 5:55:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Just happened.. Got a email from Kvar that said. "WE found some RPK-74 bbls in the corner"
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 6:00:55 PM EDT
[#2]
"Found in Warehouse"

Gee, I don't have a spare $450 laying around...
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 6:10:05 PM EDT
[#3]
I hope they find a couple million barrels of crude, $71 to fill up my truck that already had 4 gallons in it with 87.. Maybe then I'll be able to buy some AK extras..
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 7:25:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 7:34:46 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
"Found in Warehouse"

Gee, I don't have a spare $450 laying around...

I do, kind of. The question remains whether or not to buy.

Yeah.. actually I do have more than that spare lying around, but it's all going to Ted Marshall and Chris Butler...

Link Posted: 8/12/2005 7:58:38 PM EDT
[#6]
This is just too funny.  Wonder what the next "find" will be, lemmee see: $250.00 AKM barrels....  
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 8:02:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Hey guys!

I happened to find a VERY NICE GREAT CONDITION Romanian AKM kit in the corner of my garage, covered in cobwebs! And guess what? It's not only in pristine shape, but it's for sale! FORM one line, no pushing please! All yours for the incredibly low price of 175$! And remember, when Sept. 10th rolls around, these will be illegal to own so get yours NOW before those dirty commie puppy/pittbull hating gun hating JBTs come knocking down your door!

And if you order now, here's what you'll receive!......

Link Posted: 8/12/2005 8:22:58 PM EDT
[#8]
Sarco comes to mind.

As for the k-var rpk barrels....How the heck can you misplaced 3 crates of pretty rare parts?
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 8:31:50 PM EDT
[#9]
I've been kicking myself in the backside ever since I didn't order one of the complete plum kits they had a while back, so I ordered a couple. They were selling the bbls for $399 before the bbl ban crap, so it doesn't seem like they are profiteering too much.  
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top