Must take a Blank Adaptor

Must be authentic to the Vietnam era

Must be an underfolder

Any of the US makers doing this?  

Thanks,

Luke
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 9:35:15 AM EDT
[#1]
Sounds like you want a Polytech Legend. They have milled receivers and are true to the Vietnam era. I think you could build a copy from any milled receiver though for less than a Legend.
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 4:41:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 6:21:50 AM EDT
[#3]
This will be for general shooting and for static display with the entire storage unit of Viet era stuff I have LOL.  I did a couple of Vietnam reenactments.  Interesting to say the least.  

My only exp with stamped recievers was with a Maddi, and it developed a hump/bend in the bottom of the reciever after a couple thousand rounds.

Link Posted: 10/11/2004 5:52:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Would you be interested in a dummy?  There's a guy out there making dummy aluminum recievers.  Do a web search for Siler's Militaria.  I bought one of his AKMS recievers and built a dummy on it.  They're awesome!
Page AK-47 » AK Reference
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top