Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 1/13/2006 9:11:31 AM EDT
How long does it take to get your account upgraded to team member status? I paid my money almost 2 weeks ago, and haven't heard sh-t since. The man in charge on vacation or what? I mean, if you don't want my money, SEND IT BACK!
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 9:17:41 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm in the same boat as you pal, i sent it on the 26th of december.
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 10:04:59 AM EDT
[#2]
It usually takes a couple weeks..I'd be willing to bet it gets activated this weekend..
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 10:20:54 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 10:29:19 AM EDT
[#4]
One more reason not to give my money yet.......

Whomever is in charge....fix this shit!

You nazi up the EE, and everywhere else. When it comes time to take care of your members, you don't.

These large gun forums suck with this crap. Great info around. But gota skim the info. Paying in doesn't add one benifit that I can see here on ARFCOM...

other than you won't get flamed as much....ICGAF
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 10:44:34 AM EDT
[#5]
Theres a few reasons i'm joining, First, I visit the site quite a bit and enjoy posting reading and arguing, these site's cost money to keep up and i can at least contribute a little. Second is the search engine goes farther back from what i understand so i can find discussions that have been deleted from mainstream view. I've sold some stuff on the EE and its free to anyone, if i was to have sold them on ebay or gunbroker, they would have hit me with commission whereas the site didnt, I will be selling a lot of stuff in the future and this site will be the first place i place my adds before ebay, gunbroker and auction arms. I just dont understand why they leave it up to one man (goatboy) to do all the registering. Everything has its flaw in operation and i understand that but to wait as long as we do to get things going is nonsense. You know if you buy something on the EE and you send in your payment and several weeks go by and your items havent arrived yet you get pretty antsy and thats what i am.  McM
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 12:18:50 PM EDT
[#6]
It took me till the 2nd week. I paid paypal. near the end of the week not that weekend or the next but like the tuesday so like 16 or so days.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 12:34:42 PM EDT
[#7]
One reason upgrades are taking a little longer is the fact that Goatboy is helping get the SEBR rifles shipped.

Link Posted: 1/15/2006 12:46:24 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

You nazi up the EE, and everywhere else. When it comes time to take care of your members, you don't.

These large gun forums suck with this crap. Great info around. But gota skim the info. Paying in doesn't add one benifit that I can see here on ARFCOM...

Dude...think Decaf...
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 6:47:42 PM EDT
[#9]
I'm in the same "boat" as motorcityman. Ordered on the 26th.

With all of these gunowners in boats no wonder we lose guns in boating accidents so much.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 6:49:46 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Dude...think Decaf...

*GASP* firedog51 is a team member now! I didn't notice.

We have got to get you a nice avatar now.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top