Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 6/29/2003 3:01:51 PM EDT
Has anyone purchased one of these?  They make their own FCGs at their facility in Houston.  Global seems to have a good reputation.  How do they compare against FSE and Gordon Tech?

Link Posted: 6/29/2003 3:40:16 PM EDT
[#1]
They're about the same. The Globals are nice once you polish the contact point a little. Still, nothing beats RSA.

Mike
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 5:37:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Having had all 3 I would say that the FSE is bottom of the pile as far as how smooth the trigger is.  I have 2 of the Global fire control groups and they have a better feel than the FSE, but the Gordon Tech fire control group that was in my SLR-95 was one of the smoothest and lightest triggers I have ever felt on an AK.  Then again the Gordon Tech trigger group was installed by Gordon Tech when the SLR was imported in to the country.  I'm sure that once the contact points on the Global trigger is polished up a bit they will feel much better as me223 pointed out.

Link Posted: 7/1/2003 5:26:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the replies, guys.

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top