Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 11/6/2003 11:50:42 AM EDT
After readin the topic as to why the guy was booted I realized that he got da boot back when this part of ar15.com was pretty much a lot of cussin, spittin and insultin peoples.  I saw there was only a handful of people here whe he was banned and after readin the responces on the why was he banned topic, it seems that they are the only ones who still are pissed at him, cept for awstokes who called him a pole smoker.
So why let a handful of people run a board, specialy when they seem so angry and cuss and spit all the time?
Link Posted: 11/6/2003 11:58:37 AM EDT
[#1]
If you must quote me rich... please do so correctly... What I said was..

They just put up with him on dork.nutzz cause he smokes dthorns pole on regular basis.

They just put up with him on dork.nutzz cause he smokes dthorns pole on regular basis.

Link Posted: 11/6/2003 12:01:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Take a chill, pill.  Why youz so mad at him?
Take a long smoothe hit from a bong or something before you explode.
Link Posted: 11/6/2003 12:06:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Oh.. and I must add one more thing before you ask... I have no link to the actual thread in question where congo confessed his true love for dthorn and gave out the specifics of when it happened, where it happened,, nor how long it took Congo to help dthorn to achieve ejaculation. Or if he even did. Nor do I have such information as if congo is a biter or a spitter… Just wanted to clear that up for you before you wasted anymore space….lol
Link Posted: 11/6/2003 12:23:07 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Oh.. and I must add one more thing before you ask... I have no link to the actual thread in question where congo confessed his true love for dthorn and gave out the specifics of when it happened, where it happened,, nor how long it took Congo to help dthorn to achieve ejaculation. Or if he even did. Nor do I have such information as if congo is a biter or a spitter… Just wanted to clear that up for you before you wasted anymore space….lol

anju wunder why hes' booted an not you?  This is like the stuff I read rihgt before he got the boot.  Figgure they booted the wrong peebles, ya know?
Link Posted: 11/6/2003 12:25:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top