Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 9/19/2002 4:23:26 PM EDT
I have been trying to e-mail Tantal for the last few days at [email protected] and it keeps coming back "undeliverable". Anyone know any other way to make contact? I am wanting to order two of the Generation 3 Kobra sights. Any one else retail them besides Tantal? Thanks!
Link Posted: 9/19/2002 4:36:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/19/2002 4:39:07 PM EDT
[#2]
The email address is right. I just got an "updated" Cobra from Tantal, nice adition to my SAR1. Tantal has the best prices, but if unavailable you can try these guys, I have no experience with them...

www.nightvisionweb.com/ak_svd_scopes.htm

good luck.

BR
Link Posted: 9/19/2002 5:09:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks, guys. Black_Rifle, I am wanting to go with the newest style Kobra as well. I would rather use AA batteries than the calculator batteries. The company whose link you provided only offers the "old" style. I just need to find out if he has two in-stock and how much they are going to cost me. Would you be willing to post what it cost you? Thanks!
Link Posted: 9/20/2002 2:44:12 AM EDT
[#4]
M4Madness:
Check you email...

BR
Link Posted: 9/20/2002 4:51:41 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/20/2002 6:47:01 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
M4Madness:
Check you email...

BR

Thanks!
Link Posted: 9/21/2002 4:38:55 AM EDT
[#7]
I received a reply from Tantal sometime overnight. It won't be long now.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top