Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 2/16/2006 4:01:46 PM EDT
I had an issue with my purchase.  I emailed you from your web page, and have heard nothing.  It's been several weeks.  What's up?

eodinert at yahoo dot com.

Link Posted: 2/16/2006 6:46:27 PM EDT
[#1]
UH-OH, Here we go again!!!

GR
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 7:09:33 PM EDT
[#2]
uh o  thats not right, keep us posted !!!
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 7:58:08 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I had an issue with my purchase.  I emailed you from your web page, and have heard nothing.  It's been several weeks.  What's up?

eodinert at yahoo dot com.

Scott of DHP has explained several times that he gets hundreds of e-mails and may now or then miss one, so try again.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 7:46:21 AM EDT
[#4]
I would also bet that it's a oversight.
Scott is one of the most reputable dealers in the industry.
Try emailing him again.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 8:18:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 3:49:48 AM EDT
[#6]
As far as I know Scott always takes care of everyone. Even people like me who are way too impatient. He treated me better than I had a right to expect.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 4:04:11 AM EDT
[#7]

As far as I know Scott always takes care of everyone. Even people like me who are way too impatient. He treated me better than I had a right to expect.

+1

Now when are you getting some receivers in stock?
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 4:48:20 AM EDT
[#8]
+1
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 5:49:54 PM EDT
[#9]
Please don't panic and give Scott a chance. I ordered two romy kits with the trigger upgrade. The kits arrived in a timely manner (one week). One kit was missing the receiver top cover, I emailed Scott through his website to let him know. I am quite sure he will take care of this situation. I think he is probably very backlogged at this time. Lets give the guy a chance.  
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 6:51:14 PM EDT
[#10]
I have had no problems with Scott...

He is swamped...especially with SHOT

Like everyone else said....when are we to expect more recievers Scott

I need a couple 7.62 and 5.45s
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 5:14:14 AM EDT
[#11]
Scott, do you plan on getting any more flats? TIA,
Del
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 5:27:07 AM EDT
[#12]

Scott is definately one of the good guys.  

I know he has already answered but I'm just re-stating the point .  
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 10:32:00 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 11:20:51 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Some of you guys are way to quick to ASSUME that anyone who is a vendor is a crook.  I know that there is no possible way to satisfy everyone but you will be hard pressed to find sombody that I have ripped off.

If I have not answered your email........please resend it to [email protected] and I will see to it that it is taken care of.

Scott

Scott, as a small business owner I agree with your " anyone who is a vendor is a crook " statement.
I want to take it one step farther and say that more mistakes end up being on the customer side, and not that of the vendor. A good vendor will assume responsibilty for BOTH sides of the mistake or miscommuntication, whether if it is his problem of not, which can get old real quick.

AC
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top