Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 10/25/2004 10:45:41 AM EDT
Well, as much as I hate it, I just put my AK-USA AK-103K up for sale on the classifieds.  

I wasn't going to sell it, but  three days ago I got in a minor accident in my car which nonetheless deployed my airbags which did more damage then the accident itself.   Now I need some money fast to get my one and only vehicle back in action so something has to go.

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=122&t=232129&page=1

btw, airbags are loud!  I thought a gun had gone off in my car for a couple of seconds, fortunetely I had my seatbelt on, but it got my arm and burned/cut it up along the inside of my forearm.  

Notably I also descovered an interesting design flaw in the Chevy Cavalier; the passenger side airbag breaks the damned window when it goes off!  I'm gonna be paying for damage done by my car's own safety devices more then the crash itself.

Link Posted: 10/25/2004 11:55:57 AM EDT
[#1]
No insurance?
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 1:51:13 PM EDT
[#2]
It's not that, I just gotta pay a deductable of like $500 dollars I haven't got at the moment.  If I didn't have insurance I would be selling more then just the 103.  

Notably it looks like this is sold pending funds.  

Link Posted: 10/25/2004 1:54:18 PM EDT
[#3]
No mag dimples.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 2:07:57 PM EDT
[#4]
That's kinda the way it is with Saiga conversions, be they AK-USA, Krebs or crappy Hesse jobs.   Adding dimples is exprensive and not very many people do it that I'm aware of.  

Link Posted: 10/25/2004 2:25:22 PM EDT
[#5]
where in MN are you?  i'm not interested at the time but i can spread this around for you.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 4:13:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Man thats b.s., stupid airbags cost more than damagehthese hundreds of dollars replacement costs for a safety device sucks! Mass produciton should/does
minimize the cost, manuf are just bleeding us our because they can, loozers!

Blackops_1.

Link Posted: 10/25/2004 4:14:42 PM EDT
[#7]
No mag dimples is kind of a silly reason not to get a good deal on a great rifle.  If that thing is as nice as my AK104 is, it'll be as good or better than any other AK build out there.  
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top