Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Ammunition
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 3/26/2009 1:08:49 PM EDT
Get it while its hot.

Mil classic hasn't been seen in quite some time..

http://www.aimsurplus.com/acatalog/3_26_Wolf_Shipment.html
Link Posted: 3/26/2009 1:48:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Only lists hollow point.
Link Posted: 3/26/2009 1:55:49 PM EDT
[#2]
They sold out of the FMJ about an hour ago,right now if you snooze you loose.
Link Posted: 3/26/2009 2:54:01 PM EDT
[#3]
been calling and calling their number. noone answers???
Link Posted: 3/26/2009 3:42:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
They sold out of the FMJ about an hour ago,right now if you snooze you loose.

Nothing to lose for me,I stocked up in the 90's with ammo.
Link Posted: 3/26/2009 3:47:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Get it while its hot.

Meh....SG has better prices....plus I wont do business with a company that requires my ID
Link Posted: 3/26/2009 5:35:01 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Get it while its hot.

Meh....SG has better prices....plus I wont do business with a company that requires my ID

BACK ORDERED TILL JULY SO.......MEH

Link Posted: 3/26/2009 6:06:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Get it while its hot.

LOL....not really. Mine said July....but guess what! It shipped today! Go pay those high prices....
Link Posted: 3/26/2009 6:14:28 PM EDT
[#8]
Limit 5,000rds per Customer            
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 3:42:26 AM EDT
[#9]
Thanks for the tip!  I like this ammo.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 6:12:37 AM EDT
[#10]
Man their phones are busy this morning.  :)
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 6:24:29 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Get it while its hot.

LOL....not really. Mine said July....but guess what! It shipped today! Go pay those high prices....

Not everyone can hover over a keyboard all day, surfing the internet for the best deals on ammo.  If someone is working 60-70 hours a week away from internet access and has a family, maybe they do not want to screw around trying to find the absolute best, price on ammo.  In addition, catching ammo available for purchase or BO at SG can be tricky.  I believe good deals are available through SG, but it takes some work.  AIM’s prices are always fair and their customer service is top notch.  This 7.62x39 price seems fair, if not good, relative to the rest of the market.  Unless you are shipping  heavy items across the country, purchasing from AIM is always a good option.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 6:32:08 AM EDT
[#12]
Sold out. :(
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 6:32:44 AM EDT
[#13]
They told me about 15 minutes ago they are out of the hollow point, too.  Took an hour to get past the busy signal.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 6:53:21 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Get it while its hot.

Not everyone can hover over a keyboard all day, surfing the internet for the best deals on ammo.  If someone is working 60-70 hours a week away from internet access and has a family, maybe they do not want to screw around trying to find the absolute best, price on ammo.  In addition, catching ammo available for purchase or BO at SG can be tricky.  I believe good deals are available through SG, but it takes some work.  AIM’s prices are always fair and their customer service is top notch.  This 7.62x39 price seems fair, if not good, relative to the rest of the market.  Unless you are shipping  heavy items across the country, purchasing from AIM is always a good option.

ok....your statement doesn't make any sense. If you don't have time during your busy week to hunt for deals, goto SG....get the club price + $10 coupon and BO your ammo. Done. Nothing left to see here....

Or you could hunt the interwebs all day and order ammo for more money just because they have it in stock. Personally, the first option seems the most logical?
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 7:31:21 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Get it while its hot.

ok....your statement doesn't make any sense. If you don't have time during your busy week to hunt for deals, goto SG....get the club price + $10 coupon and BO your ammo. Done. Nothing left to see here....

Or you could hunt the interwebs all day and order ammo for more money just because they have it in stock. Personally, the first option seems the most logical?

It appears to me that SG can show an item available for order or BO one minute, and not the next, or vice versa.  Or, it may be days before a specific item re-appears for order or BO.  Check SG for Wolf 7.62x39 once an hour for then next week and get back to me with the results.

Do you understand that not everyone views things the same as you?  Criticize people's decisions all you want.  It does not matter.  Your inability to understand others behavior is not going to influence their satisfaction over their purchase decision.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 7:54:17 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Get it while its hot.

It appears to me that SG can show an item available for order or BO one minute, and not the next, or vice versa.  Or, it may be days before a specific item re-appears for order or BO.  Check SG for Wolf 7.62x39 once an hour for then next week and get back to me with the results.

Do you understand that not everyone views things the same as you?  Criticize people's decisions all you want.  It does not matter.  Your inability to understand others behavior is not going to influence their satisfaction over their purchase decision.

LOL....again you make no sense. If you've ordered a particular item before, go to your order status and click it. Maybe the inability is on your end....its not rocket science.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 7:58:39 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
They told me about 15 minutes ago they are out of the hollow point, too.  Took an hour to get past the busy signal.

I told a neighbor about it yesterday evening.  I know he'd been looking around to find some 7.62x39.  I hope he jumped on the deal while he had the chance.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 8:05:52 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Get it while its hot.

LOL....again you make no sense. If you've ordered a particular item before, go to your order status and click it. Maybe the inability is on your end....its not rocket science.

OK.  Have a nice weekend.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 8:14:57 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Get it while its hot.

OK.  Have a nice weekend.

Oh most definitely! I pick up my ammo tomorrow!
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 9:21:23 AM EDT
[#20]
With all the money you saved? from SG...how about buying a membership here and support the advertisers that allow you to shit on somebody else's opinion......
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 9:35:43 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
With all the money you saved? from SG...how about buying a membership here and support the advertisers that allow you to shit on somebody else's opinion......

I'll think about it....and theres no reason to get your panties in a bunch francis.....Thanks though!
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 2:19:16 PM EDT
[#22]
Think they had that stuff for like a whole 45 seconds this time. about 1.2 seconds longer than last time. Life is looking up/
Page AK-47 » Ammunition
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top