Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 7/29/2003 9:21:52 PM EDT
Regarding this topic: "Hackers".

The thread specified was one of those "Gunsnet specials". "You do not have permission to access this page, you are not logged in, etc............." (complete with 'legal disclaimer')

I titled my own thread for the "Great One" and he says all is A-OK. Funny how I can't log in or run thru any of the usual backdoors.

*edit* Sheesh!!, and they put up with that fredsanford bitch. Sad place from my perspective.

Ideas, notes etc regarding proxy servers? They've no idea how often I actually bit my tongue!

*Pawn shop for sale! (MK signed the front door)

Really!
Link Posted: 7/29/2003 9:57:05 PM EDT
[#1]
At the very least could one of you fellas send me e-mail addresses for the folks who run the site? I could give a hoot what happens in the long term but I'd like to offer a big piece (chunk perhaps?) of mind?

Thanks.

(and the PM came complete with it's very own 'legal disclaimer')

Link Posted: 7/30/2003 3:55:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/30/2003 4:02:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/30/2003 1:21:43 PM EDT
[#4]
WW,

I was banned from the for sale forum for talking bad about a forum rule.  NO e-mail or anything.  Asked a mod what was up. He said Bowcunt just up an banned me for talking bad about a forum rule.  What an ass.  Where's the round table? Fuck that site.  Too, bad.  There are quite a few good people there, it's just run by a person who has no power anywhere else in his life, except on that board.  Probably gets the shit kicked out of him all day long and then gets his revenge on the site.

The rule I talked about was a contributor having to pay money to sell.  So it's just on less customer to buy and contribute money to the LLC.
Link Posted: 7/30/2003 1:56:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/30/2003 2:19:13 PM EDT
[#6]
LOL......I also got a PM for HDR as well. seems that he, or one of his ass lickers scourer the gun boards looking at what members write about them.

I posted a comment on the kalashnikov kitty thread here, and was PM by him......needless to say he didn't like my reply.

as for your little comment "Its a great quote, seems to me that it proves malice. If it does, its a neat kind of proof to have in one's hip pocket, don't you agree?"

what the fuck is that suppose to mean? is that some stupid little way of threatening me, or what?

for the record I believe it's a real  underhanded thing for someone to do, take the idea of someone else’s, and peddling it.

and it's nice to know that someone is following me on the boards and noting my post......are you guys so paranoid that you follow member from here to other sites? or do have certain "selected folks" report back to you? this is one of the most funniest PM I got.

so I guess I'm ban from there as well, since I can't log in anymore, talks about your paranoid brainless morons.

no doubt one of his ass licking "informers" will relay this thread to him.  

and what a bunch of hypocrites.....they put a disclaimer on their PMs....but steal someones idea for a tee-shirt. how low can these POS go.
Link Posted: 7/30/2003 3:52:04 PM EDT
[#7]
sfcret,

Your post are still there.  I guess you might be on Double secret probation.

Campy, that's some funny shit.  

And you write coherently.
Link Posted: 7/30/2003 4:12:56 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
sfcret,

Your post are still there.  I guess you might be on Double secret probation.

either that or they're all in a circle jerk waiting for HDR or one of the other idiots who run that site to tell them what to do next.

I'm through with the assholes that run that site, this is the second time with me....the first time I let it go, it was something I wrote on this site that they banned me....but now, they can lick the shit out of the crack of my ass, after I take a big health dump, for all I care.

there still are a few good folks on that site, it won't be long before they run everybody else off, and it'll be just fred and them.....maybe then they'll turn it into a pro fag site.
Link Posted: 7/30/2003 4:30:41 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
At the very least could one of you fellas send me e-mail addresses for the folks who run the site? I could give a hoot what happens in the long term but I'd like to offer a big piece (chunk perhaps?) of mind?

Thanks.

wildwes it wouldn't even be worth the energy or the time to write them.....I doubt they can read, and if they do,  they couldn't formulate a intelligent response.
Link Posted: 7/30/2003 4:36:13 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 7/30/2003 5:07:49 PM EDT
[#11]
sfcret,

Dammit, i can't stop laughing.  

I thought you would have been banned when you posted Bulletfest like 50 times in a post.

You speak the truth and they can't handle it.  Shit, Disagree with bowfag and you geta warning to go somewhere else.  what a loser.
Link Posted: 7/31/2003 10:49:11 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
ho dung rant sent you an pm?

damn! he never writes me...he never sends flowers anymore.

i'm jealous.

i'll see if i can backdoor in...i just luv beauxhuntress' back door!!!!

Thanks CB!!!! I haven't hit the boards a whole lot lately, just too much going on in my own world! Some bad things, but I'm trying to level the playing field. Work, money...Money, work. So it goes as it always has...

Before reading the rest of the thread I had to sit back and laugh---and I'll tell ya what-It Was Good!

I "figgered somthin" was wrong when a non-mod gets a PM from he himself, lord of the wasteland, god of 32,000 posts..... (just how many does he have now?)

SFC, you're absolutely right. Why bother to bother? I offered fair and square thoughts and opinions amongst the gun related boards. GD was open to the sorts who begged for FredSanford and LAGC. (is there a vomiting smily I can insert here?) Must be a North Carolina thing?  (NC Rebel and HDR are buds) I think I know who's toes I mashed!!

-Edit- 'em! Banned, banned for life you satanic heathen!
Link Posted: 7/31/2003 10:56:53 PM EDT
[#13]
Just to clarify, all of you guys made my night! Been goin' thru some thick shit and ...oh how I needed to smile and have a good laugh!!!

Words alone...Cannot. I owe you all!
Link Posted: 7/31/2003 11:44:16 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
LOL......
I posted a comment on the kalashnikov kitty thread here, and was PM by him......needless to say he didn't like my reply.

for the record I believe it's a real  underhanded thing for someone to do, take the idea of someone else’s, and peddling it.

and what a bunch of hypocrites.....they put a disclaimer on their PMs....but steal someones idea for a tee-shirt. how low can these POS go.

Yep. Truly filthy.

Ugly kind of filthy.

Here in O hi O, it goes "SoooooEEEEEE" (sp?)

Link Posted: 7/31/2003 11:59:59 PM EDT
[#15]
 I've been registered on Ak.net for like two years and have only posted over there like 5 or 6 times. hell 3 or 4 of em were in the same thread about some Norinco thingy a guy was asking about.

The only reason to go over there is to try to snap up some deals on the for sale board, or occasionally get a decent trade for some tasty little AK tidbit that I just can't live without.

Now that I have posted in this thread they will probably ban me also.

By the way SFCRET, you probably remember me. I sold you that slide for your pistola a week or so ago. Man that gun show in Dayton sucked big time did it not?OOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPSSSSS

Probably get banned from the gun show now.

Chuck

Link Posted: 8/1/2003 3:20:03 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 8/1/2003 5:54:20 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
   Man that gun show in Dayton sucked big time did it not?OOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPSSSSS

The show is going down hill fast. The dealers hate it as the promoters are playing games.  Expect the dealers to keep bailing and the show to get worse.  That is all I can really say, but it is a bad situation.
Link Posted: 8/1/2003 6:05:40 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
 I've been registered on Ak.net for like two years and have only posted over there like 5 or 6 times. hell 3 or 4 of em were in the same thread about some Norinco thingy a guy was asking about.

The only reason to go over there is to try to snap up some deals on the for sale board, or occasionally get a decent trade for some tasty little AK tidbit that I just can't live without.

Now that I have posted in this thread they will probably ban me also.

By the way SFCRET, you probably remember me. I sold you that slide for your pistola a week or so ago. Man that gun show in Dayton sucked big time did it not?OOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPSSSSS

Probably get banned from the gun show now.

Chuck

I guess I was banned because of this thread, too.  They won't let me log on as a member but I can cruise the boards as an unregistered member.  Funny thing is, the board says I'm on line.  Good way to boost their numbers.  Like you, I liked to find good deals in the for sale forum.  Then i disagree with them on a forum rule and blam, banned.  I guess I'm waiting at the door to the round table.
Link Posted: 8/1/2003 7:59:40 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
300, was the show held at harrah's arena?

the last berea (cleveland) show was pretty good...big crowd and some deals to be had.

only 32,000 posts?

we used to cal ho dung rant, "the hindenburg"...full of hot air.

yep a show was down in dayton......and it sucked big wet donkey balls. I did pick up 1280 rounds of SA .308 for 160 bucks, cheaper then up here. .308 stripper clips for 21 bucks, TAPCO has then for 13 bucks for 50....add the rape of 9 bucks for shipping and you don't even get a reach around...and a TULA 5.45 bakelite mag for 25 bucks.  I got to see a "real pre-ban" AKM built on a ITM/OOW receiver some moron was trying to sell for 800 bucks.....when I saw that I just had to laugh and point to it.

the last time I went to the dayton show was like 3 or 4 years ago, and it was a excellent show.....it certainly went down hill since then.

Link Posted: 8/1/2003 8:44:50 AM EDT
[#20]
Out of curiosity, what is their "disclaimer" on the PM?
Link Posted: 8/1/2003 8:47:26 AM EDT
[#21]
Oh wait.  Is it this disclaimer?

The entire content of The Guns Network LLC & AK-47.NET, included but not limited to text, photographs, images, graphics, videos, audios, screen savers, trademarks, logos and service marks, is owned and are copyright © 1995 – 2003 by The Guns Network LLC & AK-47.NET and is protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws. No portions of The Guns Network LLC & AK-47.NET may be reproduced without the express written consent of The Guns Network LLC & AK-47.NET. The Opinions, Views and Comments expressed by the members of this forum and website are their own and do not necessarily state or reflect those of The Guns Network LLC & AK-47.NET or any of it's agents. The Guns Network LLC & AK-47.NET does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of these messages and opinions, and does not perform an independent investigation to verify their truth or accuracy. All posted messages are the sole responsibility of the person from which such post originated. If any posted message breaks our rules and guidelines, we have the right to delete such postings at any time. In no event will The Guns Network LLC & AK-47.NET be liable to you for any damages of any kind, including but not limited to, compensatory damages, lost profits, lost data, deleted postings or any form of special, incidental, indirect, consequential or punitive damages of any kind whether based on breach of contract or warranty, tort (including negligence), product liability or otherwise, even if The Guns Network LLC & AK-47.NET is informed in advance of the possibility of such damages.

I'm sure it's been mentioned by others than myself, but, I'd love to see that enforced.  It's a public forum - it allows anyone to sign up and post/read/etc.  The majority of that website is legally public domain.

The AK-47.net InfoCenter deal, stuff like that can be copyrighted, but the public forums cannot be (or at least, until very recently, could not be - I might be a few months out of date, but I haven't heard of any sweeping changes on this).
Link Posted: 8/3/2003 1:45:37 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
so I guess I'm ban from there as well, since I can't log in anymore, talks about your paranoid brainless morons.  

Damn hooligan Ohioans :-) What took ya so long?

Quoted:
oh brother! could i show you a hard drive chock full of their idiocy. i have a vast collection of their rantings just waiting for me to put it into a cyber book on a blog site.

If ya need some web space for that thing lemme know and i'll hook ya up ;)
Link Posted: 8/4/2003 1:01:39 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Out of curiosity, what is their "disclaimer" on the PM?

Just a shorter version of the full xxxx.net 'disclaimer' that you posted...

No e-mail notification, the PM from "The Top" was over "the top'! .

Perhaps I'm only bound to the table...

(Oh NOOOO!!!!, Campy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'd on the circular piece of furniture!Arghhhhh!)

Uh, think I'll just post here, thank you very much!

(I wouldn't have brought the topic up here if it wasn't so silly. Why didn't one of the Big Cheeses send me a note regarding whichever matter that had caused the fianl blow? Puxxies. Plain and simple.)
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top