Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 9/20/2003 1:56:14 PM EDT
I got a new Airweight smith snubbie the other day...So I went to shoot it and decided to blow the dust of my Colt AR and take IT along as well....

Anyway to make a short story short....I took about 60 .223 rounds with me...out of those 60 I got about 45 jams...*(Havent taken it apart to see whats going on yet)....

Anyways I was gonna look for a new ar at the CRICK next month, but now I will be buying some new AK's...MAY THE FORCE BE WITH ME(the dark side of course)_

Any one know any Custom builder that will be at the CRICK dispalying there wares for sale????
Link Posted: 9/20/2003 2:04:57 PM EDT
[#1]
My first trip to Knob Creek was last April and in one of the booths I met Troy from Inrange there. He had some pristine looking AK's there and they say seeing is believing, I fell in lust. Talk to him about your projects, he knows his stuff.....
Link Posted: 9/20/2003 2:47:23 PM EDT
[#2]
One of Troy's guns would be sweet, I am not an orderer though that is why I am hoping there will be some Smiths there with there goods, I like to look at it then buy it...Funny that way I guess....
Link Posted: 9/21/2003 8:07:09 AM EDT
[#3]
I feel sorry for you, both my black and red rifle function flawlessy with 1000s of rounds through them.

I could not live without both of them.
Fix your colt!

Is your colts chamber clean?
Are you using a magazine with cracked or bent feed lips?
Green follower?

Mine runs fine with black folowers, old nasty mags and overall is a fine rifle.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top