Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 2/3/2006 10:54:34 PM EDT
Well for those of us who live in the Democratic Peoples Republik of Maryland 30 rounders are a no no to buy, sell or trade, dumb law because they are still legal to own....anyway, because of this law i have to go to Virginia for all my magazines over 20 rds.  The Nations Gun Show started today so i headed down to get an early start.  AK magazine availability is pretty good there, plenty of steel mags of varying conditions, plenty of com block polymer and some new manufacture polish slab side polymer mags in 7.62.  All this is great, however i have been searching for some Bulgarian "Circle 10" waffle mags.  Lo and behold the second table i went to had ONE, yes ONE for 20 bucks, about 3 bucks more than i wanted to spend but hell it turned out to be the only one in the whole show.   HEHE on a side note, i had to notice all the other AK guys oogleing over the American made crappy waffles.  Little did they know i had the only good one.....hah.  If they only knew what they missed.......

This thing is built like a rock.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 11:30:05 AM EDT
[#1]
Isn't bringing them into the state illegal too?

Good find on the mag!
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 1:42:09 PM EDT
[#2]
To my knowlege, it is not illegal.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 7:50:06 PM EDT
[#3]
My funshow find today was lightly used 30 rd com block mags for 10 bucks out the door.  Lots of cosmo, but they really looked pretty good for 10 bucks.  I know they can be found cheaper, but these were pretty nice mags.

Oh, also saw a very nice Tantal, but was tapped out of cash.
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 6:17:48 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Isn't bringing them into the state illegal too?

Good find on the mag!

NO, it's only illegal to ship or transfer them in MD. Even the State police have said it's not illegal to go out of state and bring them in.
Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top