Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Romanian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 9/6/2004 3:59:14 PM EDT
I took my SAR-1 to the range yesterday and got to see some interesting  things.  The first was a couple of officers who had just commissioned out of my ROTC unit. It was nice to get to see them again before they went on their trip to a certain small sandy country. The second was a dude with a silencer attached to his M-16. Id never heard a silencer before (well except for James Bond’s but that doesn’t count). It was interesting to hear, sounded like a hydraulic lift or some such.

The last interesting thing was the three guys with tricked out M-16s. Apparently they had more money than brains or skill and spent more time futzing with their expensive accessories and clearing jams than shooting.  They also seemed to like their targets close, like 15 to 20 yards close. I thought the juxtaposition between my $300 stock rommie and their super expensive jam-o-matics was funny.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 12:59:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Sounds like a couple of ASA AR's.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 4:24:17 AM EDT
[#2]
I love shooting a rifle at pistol range makes you feel like a sniper..lol
Page AK-47 » Romanian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top