Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 12/15/2013 11:21:56 AM EDT
I went to Florida gun works website and bought a Bulgarian Arsenal AKS74U 5.45x39 Parts Kit yesterday because it said "in stock" and I didn't have any idea that they have had a lot of bad reviews until after I bought it. They haven't hit my CC'd yet but got a confirmation email that they have received the order. So my question to you guys is: What's going to happen?

Thanks!

Panger
Link Posted: 12/15/2013 11:31:24 AM EDT
[#1]
Order will most likely be cancelled since they don't actually have it in stock.  They don't update their inventory and have items listed that haven't been in stock for years.  I once made an inquiry concerning a stock set they had list as "in stock".  I received a response saying they didn't actually have it in stock, and if I knew where they could get some.
Link Posted: 12/15/2013 11:34:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Hard to say.  FGW has a well-known reputation for selling items they claim are in stock, but aren't.

Give them a week or so and see if you get anything.  If you don't, call them.  If you get excuses, the run-around or can't reach them, send an email and let them know they have seven days to get the product in your hands or you'll need a full and immediate refund.  If that doesn't happen, just do a chargeback.

You'll need to stay on top of this.  With FGW's reputation, I don't see it ending well for you.
Link Posted: 12/15/2013 11:45:09 AM EDT
[#3]
I bet that they will not fulfill the order after reading all the stuff on them. I will wait a week or so and see what happens.
Link Posted: 12/15/2013 12:18:45 PM EDT
[#4]
I tried them out 4-5 years ago and would not buy from them again.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top