Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 9/28/2004 1:37:30 PM EDT
Anyone know what kind of AK receivers FAC sells? I saw them advertised on their gunsnstuff.net website but there is not much info on them. Anyone know anything about them?
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 7:30:35 PM EDT
[#1]
The FAC receiver flats are made of 4130 steel which is a better material than the flats sold by Tapco. They are stronger but also take more effort to bend.

The underfolder flat does not work with a Romanian kit.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 9:53:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Unless I'm mistaken the finished receivers they started advertising not too long ago are the thicker Global Trades receivers, some like em, some don't since they're a little non-standard with that 1.6mm thickness or whatever it is, I understand they require the thinning of the trunions since the inside diameter is a little too tight, just hearsay though...
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 3:26:28 AM EDT
[#3]
finally got to talk to an opeator and she told me that the finished receivers they sell are made by Arsenal. Anyone have any expirience with them or no were I can find more details?
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 4:38:37 AM EDT
[#4]
Arsenal = Global.  same company.

Global
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 6:09:54 AM EDT
[#5]
Arsenal USA is now known as Armory USA

Harlan
FAC
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 1:08:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks. Will check with global for more info.
Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top