Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 12/11/2005 3:25:49 AM EDT
I ordered a Yugo M70 grip from  http://www.midwestarmory.com/  and received a SAW grip instead.  I IM'd Mike asking how we should take care of this expecting him to tell me to ship it back and when he got it he would ship the right grip.  Instead he shipped the Yugo grip the same day and replied saying to keep the SAW grip as a gift for the mistake.

By far, not what I expected.  You know how you always hear about bad customer service instead of great, well here's the exception.

Big thanks to TheDukeRyan!
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 5:49:27 AM EDT
[#1]
I've dealt with him once, but it was a great experience. Ordered the parts, and had them in hand with no problems after just a short while. Big +1 for his customer service.
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 1:08:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 3:31:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Tagged.  Mike, please check your emails.  Do you have a # where you can be reached?  Thanks.
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 3:48:30 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I ordered a Yugo M70 grip from  http://www.midwestarmory.com/  and received a SAW grip instead.  I IM'd Mike asking how we should take care of this expecting him to tell me to ship it back and when he got it he would ship the right grip.  Instead he shipped the Yugo grip the same day and replied saying to keep the SAW grip as a gift for the mistake.

By far, not what I expected.  You know how you always hear about bad customer service instead of great, well here's the exception.

Big thanks to TheDukeRyan!

Just got a email from a guy saying he orderd a SAW grip and received a Yugo. I guess I now know what happened to your grip. The funney thing is you both have the EXACT same name.  I had no idea that I had two orders from two customers with the EXACT same name. Im glad we where able to get it worked out and hopefully it wont happen again

Isnt that called a doppleganger, when you have an identical twin somewhere else. Watch out man, he may be coming for you. Oh wait this isnt the survival forum!
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 7:02:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Are you listening botach tactical?
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 7:28:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 8:38:17 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Are you listening botach tactical?

Um.....no, of course they aren't.  

Botach listens?

Link Posted: 12/24/2005 10:45:41 PM EDT
[#8]
DuekRyan is great, I made an ordering mistake and he fixed it right up for me.  Thanks to him I should have a nifty little Romy AK buildup all finished with all the legal US parts really soon!

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top