User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 9/20/2004 10:23:41 PM EDT
Anyone care to translate this gibberishhug.gif

www.gunsnet.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=206095

Attention Troublemakers  
Guys, if you don't have a questions to ask pertinent to a deal you have or question to something you want to buy or maybe an interest.

Then stay off there forum. I have already taken the permissions away from a few you have nothing better to do then argue and take sniper shots this morning due to there childish behaviour.

Grow the hell up and act like adults. I gave a warning a month ago and I said I would quietly take permissions away.

If you want to have access to JoeKen’s forum I would watch my tongue so to speak when posting.

Members who have legitimate concerns about an order they placed with JoeKen, should be able to pm or post there concerns without any interference with others who have a agenda. The only people who should be on there thread is JoeKen officials and the original poster. Anyone else will be taken off JoeKen forum permanently.

Until attitudes change around here where people think it is okay to hijack a persons thread, you will be treated like a kid.

I hope I have made myself clear!    

Link Posted: 9/21/2004 3:22:29 AM EDT
[#1]
I belive that roughly translates to "I poop too much!".
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 4:05:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 4:30:23 AM EDT
[#3]
Im not as good as Campy but I'll try to translate...Gunsnet we suck everyday and allways!!!!
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 4:51:58 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 9:06:18 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 9:41:37 AM EDT
[#6]
I swear to god the .nutz members have to be insane or just very stupid to continue to support a site that lies to them and goes out of their way to screw them out of money.

Its like BITCH WHERES MY MONEY 'SLAP' YOU KNOW I LOVES U!
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top