Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 9/29/2005 9:54:10 AM EDT
Every time I look in ebay all I get is airsoft this airsoft that when I search ak47.
How in the he!! do you get around that ? Or can you ?
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 9:56:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Ebay is anti
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 10:12:37 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Ebay is anti

+1, they are very anti-gun, however I can find a ton of Walther P-22 parts. Guess some guns are less offensive.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 10:35:27 AM EDT
[#3]
About 2 years ago ebay banned the sale of all parts for "assault weapons."  Doesn't matter if it's only a screw.

They are PC.

Also, if you want to get around the airsoft, type it as ak47 -airsoft.  The minus sign filters it out.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 10:46:51 AM EDT
[#4]
they're doing their part to keep america safe.....
for people who want to rob me with real guns.
thanks ebay.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 11:04:56 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Every time I look in ebay all I get is airsoft this airsoft that when I search ak47.

search for "ak47 -airsoft -soft -toy" remove the "s

I know there are more key words to minus out but can't remember them all.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 11:21:29 AM EDT
[#6]
I used to make a little money selling AK mags on Ebay during the AWB.  I'd buy Bulgarian waffles for $11 from K-var and Polish synthetics for $9 from AimSurplus and I'd get over $30 a mag +shipping.  It was great.  Just had to be careful not to sell to anyone in CA, NY, NJ, etc.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 11:26:27 AM EDT
[#7]
www.gunbroker.com
www.auctionarms.com
www.gunsamerica.com

Ebay does not allow the sale of non-airsoft military-type firearms stuff on their site...
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 11:42:11 AM EDT
[#8]
eBay and their other company PayPal are anti-gun.  Give your business to gun friendly auction sites like those listed in this thread, or better yet give your business to someone here on the this baord through the EE.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 12:41:46 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Actually Ebay no longer allows items that are related to "assault weapons"

In fact, they don't even allow airsoft PARTS because people have apparantly been putting the word "airsoft" on their auctions with real gun parts.

And of course Ebay is too dumb to tell the difference.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 1:42:15 PM EDT
[#10]
Try typing in Saiga on ebay.Or look under collectables in Russian military.It takes some searching but you can find some neat things.I bought a 74 front sight for $23 shipped about a month ago and about 3 months ago I bought 6 orange Bakelite,Tula marked,30 round 74 mags for 75.00 shipped,BRAND NEW in the wax paper.
There are peole still selling things on there ,they are just watching the way they word things.Instead of AK47 try Kalashnikov or Saiga.Look in Militaria  under Collectibles or in Gun Parts under Sporting Goods.
 Or try 7.62x39 or Russian sporting Rifle.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top