Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 10/16/2004 9:37:53 PM EDT
Truly disgusting how this individual just crawls up and licks David's nutsack.

Please David, let me be your cockholster

Tracy
It was a dark and stormy night....
Trader Rating: (0)

My Apologies

There has been a lot of talk around here about the changes to Gunsnet and the treatment of the members by the Gunsnet staff. I posted a negative opinion of the staff on another thread, which has since been closed (for good reason). Fully expecting to get roasted for my opposition, I came on the next night to find that the staff had actually been overly kind in their response to me. They could well have told me to take a hike, but they didn't. They went out of their way to befriend me.

Well, I woke up early this morning thinking about that and realized that they have always went out of their way to make me welcome here. It just took me a while before the pieces began to fall into place. Sometimes the staff does seem a little gruff, but I imagine that much of this is the result of frustration, exhaustion, and the fact that they have to cater to a number of demanding little children. I had taken some of their comments in a personal way, not realizing that I was not their intended target. I'm sure that I am not the only one who misunderstood their intent. To be sure, I'm still pretty clueless about the politics around here, but that's just fine with me. It's assurance enough to know that I am not involved in it.

With that being said, I've decided that I'm going to make a contribution to this site before Thanksgiving. I need to take care of some finances first, so it can't happen today, but I'll give my pledge now. If some of you do not want to contribute to this site, it is okay. I don't have a problem with that. However, I think that it is time for me to step up to the plate and help out a little (like so many others have already done). I'm only one person, but a little from a lot can sure help pay the bills. My thanks goes out to the Gunsnet staff for taking the high road.
I intend to do the same.

------------------------------------

Damn, I think I'm going to puke!!

I would take a bullet in the nutsack before giving money to guncunts.net

Link Posted: 10/16/2004 10:10:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Taking the high road??  Yeah, riiiiiight!!  $ave up those pennies moron.  You should be able to
scrape up that $20 by THANKSGIVING?  Doh!!!  What a tool.  SPLENDID.  Well, this should ensure that your cousin (pic below) can get his green beret at a military surplus now and claim to be SF.  Way to go!!  

DT Photo Shoot

http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:Owi8w91Z-tQJ:www.io.com/~cwagner/images/new-retard.jpg

http://www.authentiseal.com/images/xblacktrident1.gif
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 2:29:50 AM EDT
[#2]
The "member" probably didn't even write that.   It was probably Dthor himself, or someone he paid to write it without spelling errors.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 6:06:52 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 7:32:10 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 10:45:34 AM EDT
[#5]
Man!  That is hard to believe as truth after all the BS going on, but then again I get e-mails telling me what piece of crasp I am for stealing from gunsnet quite often.   I usually jsut delete, but I answered back to one and the guy apologized an became a member of gunco after that.

The point is, sometimes people need all the info about a story and then they can make their own mind up.

Once people come to this place or Gunco and see how helpful we really are they quite often change their tune.
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 5:14:17 AM EDT
[#6]
what's wrong with apologizing? it doesn't necessarily mean he's kissing ass or sucking up...
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 8:41:46 AM EDT
[#7]
actually tracy is a chick, if I recall a single mom in chicago.  we emailed a good bit backand forth about some networking issues she was having, but I have not heard from her in a while.  I really can't see here writing that without some "assistance" but who knows, maybe Davie is looking for another first mate on the scow he calls a yacht
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 10:20:25 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
actually tracy is a chick, if I recall a single mom in chicago.  we emailed a good bit backand forth about some networking issues she was having, but I have not heard from her in a while.  I really can't see here writing that without some "assistance" but who knows, maybe Davie is looking for another first mate on the scow he calls a yacht

Tracy is a dude and he's been a member there for a long time.
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 1:40:42 PM EDT
[#9]
dooh brain fart and PM received, one sent back
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top