Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 1/3/2006 9:41:00 AM EDT
I've seen RPK part kits from many vendors, but I haven't seen anyone actually selling completed one.  Any thoughts?
Also, anyone working on PK machine gun (semi-auto) receiver?

damn so many kits but not enough time & monry to own them.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 10:39:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Check in shotgun news...there's always vendors selling them.  I think militarygunsupply.com has them.  I dont' know what receiver they're built on or who put them together though.  You're better off doing it from a kit and getting InRange to build it...that way you know its been done right.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 10:40:36 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Check in shotgun news...there's always vendors selling them.  I think militarygunsupply.com has them.  I dont' know what receiver they're built on or who put them together though.

Way overpriced. The ones ive handled were on Greenlight Arms receivers, and the rifling was poor.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 3:45:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Arsenal will supposedly be producing 7.62x39 and 5.56 Nato RPKs at some point.....they stopped making them sometime ago, don't know when exactly they plan to start again.arsenalinc.com
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 6:16:48 PM EDT
[#4]
arsenalinc.com/sarpk7.htm

Coming soon $1250
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 4:38:51 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 4:53:53 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 5:28:20 AM EDT
[#7]
You could always rebuild a Norinco NMH91 into a RPK clone.
I'm doing one right now for total cost of a little over $430. (I had some parts already)
Plus you get the fun of doing it yourself.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 5:42:34 AM EDT
[#8]
or just go pick up a 20" VEPR and put a bipod on the end of it.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 8:17:26 AM EDT
[#9]
But you are required by law to have the clubfoot stock.
Elsewise it's not  tactical
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top